Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A Christmas Present

A young manfriend of mine, Rob (aka JLH, Joey Lawrence Hair), is quite technologically savvy (computer geek, if you will), and for Christmas he set me up a blogspot and photo website. He’s the one who once told me there exist one million crap writers for every good one, and I generally agree with that comment, and as such I do not intend to enlighten any of you with my years of wisdom or otherwise reveal any philosophical insights on life’s quirks. Instead, I can relay the more quotidian accounts of my Scotlife to those of you back home; accordingly, this is not intended for those I see here in Scotland. I see you (some of you almost daily). I can tell you everything I write about. I could say that this is not a replacement for personal communication with you individually; however, you all surely know I’m a crap correspondent anyway, so you may even get more amity news (brace yourselves)!!!

The photo website is www.flickr.com/photos/amitylane and is currently filled with photos from my Christmas holiday. I wasn’t able to get home for Christmas, so I decided to do the furthest thing from the hometown Christmas: Amsterdam. As such, some photos may be of questionable taste, and I leave it to your discretion to check them out. Since I’ve already reached my monthly upload limit, not all of the Amsterdam photos are posted nor are any photos taken prior to the trip. I’ll keep you updated when all is up to speed…

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home